FREE SPRINGS PHOTOS:
- March 28th photo sessions will be held in downtown Portland, OR
- April 6th photo sessions will be held in Molalla, OR
- Contact me to reserve a spot for you and your friends
- You will receive FREE photos to use on facebook and the internet
- The Road Photography could use your photos in senior advertisements
- You are under NO OBLIGATION to book The Road Photography for your senior photos
- If you attend the free spring photos you will be considered for The Road Photography’s exclusive Senior Representative Program where you can earn money, photos and even an iPad!
- How much will these photos cost? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
- Who can attend the free spring photo sessions? Anyone who is a member of the class of 2014 and attends high school in the Salem or Portland metro areas. I especially and interested in having students from Silverton, Gervais, Molalla, Woodburn and Gladstone High School but everyone is welcome!
- Can I still get free photos if I don’t let The Road use my photos for advertisements? Nope. Sorry. That is the one string attached to the free photos.
- Do I have to book The Road Photography for my senior pictures if I attend the free session? No. You are free to book the photographer of your choosing.
- Can I bring friends to the shoot? As long as your friends are from the class of 2014 they are welcome to attend! Please RSVP anyone who wants to attend.
- What time and address should we meet you at? That depends on what session you would like to attend. Specific addresses and times will be announced soon and are dependent on how much interest I receive.
- How can I become a Senior Representative for The Road Photography? The first step is to attend one of the free spring photo sessions and then from there you will fill out an application and go from there!
- What do you get from being a Senior Representative for The Road? I have changed my Senior Representative program a lot this year and details will be announced very soon!
Be sure to contact me here or at email@example.com for any questions or additional information!